KE&G Construction is looking for the perfect candidate to fill a Field Safety Position. This candidate will assist with KE&G’s Safety Program by:
- Applying principles and practices of Safety by working effectively with all KE&G employees to promote a safe workplace while fostering a healthy work culture.
- Applying knowledge, methods, and techniques for prevention of safety and health hazards.
- Provide effective field safety observations, safety training, field inspection, and field audits focusing on both 1926 and 1910 Standards.
- Emphasis on construction sites, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Hazard Communication, equipment safety, and traffic control rules and practices.
- Familiarity with Federal Contractor Regulations as well as MSHA Regulations.
- Must have at least three years of relevant safety experience. This should include Job Hazard Analysis, identifying field hazards, applying appropriate safety standards in the field specific to confined space, fall protection, equipment safety, and traffic control.
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in all federal, state, and local safety regulations and requirements.
- Valid certifications such as an OSHA 500, or 501, or any other pertinent certifications.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and provide training to employees on various safety topics.