KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long-term valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The ideal candidate for this position should have the following credentials:
· Tracking and updating training database. This will include preparing and entering rosters and helping with the creation of tracking annual training.
· Tracking Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Tracking our new and current CDL drivers. This will include notifying HDS of new hires, tracking our CDL drivers and keeping current or terminated driver information on our CDL spreadsheet, scheduling drivers for their DOT physicals and scheduling drivers for random drug testing.
· Keeping the newly hired on-boarding list up to date and creating rosters and name card for on-boarding.
· Vetting and calling qualified applicants for interviews
· Put together PPE for new hires
· Create new folders for all subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Professional Services
· Create new job folders including creating closed job boxes
· Help with all KE&G special events – name tags, registration table
· Print new hire packets
· Answer phones
· Greet and welcome guests
· Order and maintain office supplies
· Stock copier with paper
· Sort and deliver mail
· Other Clerical duties as assigned
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude