KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long terms valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients, the finest General Contractor and most reputable. We are 100%employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The candidate we seek must have a professional demeanor, excellent oral, and written communication skills. The ideal candidate: organized, self-starter, confidant, and empowered to act. Willing to move through repetitive and routine tasks quickly. Work with a significant amount of overlap with mechanics to be available when needed; early morning start would be able to do regular equipment checks while mechanics complete necessary repairs.
- Assist Purchasing agent by purchasing for Tucson and Sierra Vista
- Order variety parts for our or fleet. (small tools, trailers, pumps, light towers, Pick up trucks, Transport trucks, heavy equipment, and other misc. equipment)
- Order construction materials for our field workers. (Concrete supplies, lumber supplies, underground supplies, All Construction Materials)
- Order small tools (drills, impacts, welders, compressors, generators and many other Items)
- Meet with vendors to discuss new tools, parts, and materials they have to offer. Price match: Network and build relationships with vendors.
- Accounts Payable. Approve Invoices in Vista by applying the proper cost codes and making sure the invoice is correct. (Correct price and materials)
- Dispatch Parts Runner to pick up parts and materials and to deliver to job sites.
- Help track equipment location
- Track DOT Annual Inspections
- Update Drivers assignment list monthly
- Track Equipment Hours vs. Revenue
- Update/ track Quarterly Equipment hours reports
- Update/ Track quarterly Pickup Truck Mileage reports
- Keep track of PM's, MPM's, Equipment write-ups, repair orders, oil samples.
- Keep equipment files in order and updated. (Parts file and Maintenance File)
- Fuel bills and reports
- Circle K Fuel Bill report. Make sure the miles and gallons add up.
- Approve Timecards
- Assist New and current employee-owners with open enrollment benefits.
- Assist Payroll with questions and or issues with Shop Employee's timecards.
- Assist shop employee-owners with any questions they may have with Payroll, insurance, PTO, ESOP, or anything company-related.
Shop Admin (Solution Provider)
- Assist Equipment Manager in daily duties that arise.
- Assist Shop Foreman with Shop daily duties that arise.
- Assist Purchasing agent with daily duties that arise.
- Assist the warehouse manager with daily duties that arise.
- Always keep the safety culture alive and active.
- Pay attention to the small details, the things that slip thru the crack, and provide a solution.