KE&G Construction Inc., one of Southern Arizona’s leading construction companies, currently has an opening for an experienced Underground Superintendent/ Foreman/Leadman. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years in a supervisor position, must be able to read plans, specifications, schedule work and control costs.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must possess good customer relation skills.
- Must be punctual.
- Visit one of our office locations to complete and submit an application.
KE&G is a 100% employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G offers an extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life disability insurance as well as other voluntary employee benefits. We also offer Personal Time Off (PTO) benefits. KE&G is drug free and is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Open Positions.