KE&G Construction Inc. is one of southern Arizona’s leading heavy-civil contractors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who desires to learn and Build Your Future as an employee-owner. This opportunity is located in our Sierra Vista location for full-time, Experienced Shop Mechanic. KE&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Positive attitude and desire to excel while working with fellow employee-owners.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Clean driving record
• Must have own tools
• Ability to work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Must pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with fellow employee-owners.
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
Ability to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of construction equipment, including construction equipment, light trucks and vocational trucks etc.
Skilled in electrical, troubleshooting, maintenance, brakes, powertrain etc.