KE&G Construction Inc., one of southern Arizona’s leading heavy/civil construction companies, currently has an opening for a Construction Project Engineer. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or demonstrated experience as a project engineer on civil construction projects are allowed as well.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within civil construction.
- Knowledge of civil construction including: concrete structures, grading, paving, storm drain and water.
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings
- Must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Assist with completion of project safely, within budget and with the highest quality.
- Track all project costs and assist with preparation of monthly cost to complete forecast.
- Assist with preparation and submission of billings to owner’s representative.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Communicate with management, subcontractors and field personnel to disseminate project information and status.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Develop take-off quantities and materials used to develop estimates.
- Perform other required tasks as needed.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication, as well as having well developed interpersonal skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Must be punctual.
- Submit your resume including your complete work history and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit one of our office locations to submit a resume.
KE&G is an employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G also offers an extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also offer 401K, vacation and sick leave benefits. KE&G is a drug free and an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Available Positions.