KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long-term relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. KE&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering or demonstrated experience as a project manager/Estimator on civil construction projects are allowed as well.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within civil construction.
- Familiarity with Heavy Bid/Heavy Job a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of civil construction, including concrete structures, grading, paving, storm drain, and water.
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving-related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings
- Safety sensitive position
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (Not limited to):
- Manage heavy civil projects safely, within budget, and with the highest quality.
- Manage and work with Project Superintendents, Project Engineers, Field Engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, and various owners.
- Prepare, review, and submit owner billings and subcontractor pay applications.
- Oversee the preparation and submittal of change orders.
- Review, report, and manage project costs including the monthly project forecast.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of CPM schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other required tasks as needed.
SKILLS INCLUDE (Not limited to):
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via written and verbal communication as well as having well developed interpersonal skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be punctual.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance