Experienced Asphalt Crew Member
KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long terms valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients, the finest General Contractor and most reputable. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. We currently have an opening for Experienced Asphalt Crew Member. This also includes Lay won Operator, Rakers, Breakdown Roller, Finish Roller and Dump man. Looking for a Dependable and Experienced person to operate an Asphalt paving. Must have skill at grading and leveling preparing areas for pavement and operating a paving machine.
The ideal candidate for this job should have at least two years of experience in the following credentials:
- Operate heavy equipment such pavers, breakdown rollers, finish roller, and screed
- Must be a strong communicator and be in constant contact with the crew.
- Rakers, dump man
- Inspect, clean, and maintain equipment and machinery.
- May set up and tear down equipment.
- Use equipment and/or an assortment of hand tools such as rakes, shovels, wheel barrels, etc.
- Perform all other general laborer work as needed.
- Heavy equipment operator a plus.
- Any and all duties assigned.