KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long terms valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients, the finest General Contractor and most reputable. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. We currently have an opening for a field engineers. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or Construction Management
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving-related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
- Must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Must be willing to relocate to Southern, AZ.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via written and oral communication as well as having well developed interpersonal skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Use of digital terrain modeling software to establish existing vs. design earthwork related quantities.
- Development and estimation of material quantities required for construction.
- Field verification of production quantities and rates of production.
- Monitor and track quality control issues of various materials related to the construction of multiple projects.
- Verification of material deliveries for conformance to project plans and specifications.
- Preparing and tracking project submittals.
- Under the direction of supervisory staff, assess structural and earthen materials concerning allowable design loadings and their safe use by field personnel.
- Coordinate / schedule subcontractors and material deliveries.
- Assist Project Managers with pay applications, job forecasting, change orders, etc.
- Before the project start, obtain all necessary permitting, have Jobsite blue staked (utilities located), review bid, plans, and specifications.