KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long-term valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients, the finest General Contractor and most reputable. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions.
This is a safety-sensitive position that will require operating a lube truck on and off job sites.
- Must have the ability to lift, load, and unload parts and materials.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance services on equipment.
- Refueling equipment, checking all fluid levels, etc.
- Must have the knowledge to check, fill, replace fluids and filters.
- Perform a daily walk around and create work orders for items in need of repair.
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Must have CDL Class A or B license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement.
- Must have proof of current medical and TSA certifications, 5-year motor vehicle record