KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities and development, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G, Inc. has built many long terms valued relationships with Governmental Agencies, the finest General Contractors and most reputable. They appreciate the experience of our employees and the fact that we provide the full scope of road construction and site work services.
This is a safety-sensitive position that will require operating a lube truck on and off job sites.
- Must have the ability to lift, load, and unload parts and materials.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance services on equipment.
- Refueling equipment, checking all fluid levels, etc.
- Must have the knowledge to check, fill, replace fluids and filters.
- Perform a daily walk around and create work orders for items in need of repair.
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork and documentation.
- Must have CDL Class A or B license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement.
- Must have proof of current medical and TSA certifications, 5-year motor vehicle record
KE&G is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and minorities to apply for all open positions. Come fill out an application at Please apply: 1601 Paseo San Luis Suite 202 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.