KE&G Construction Inc. one of southern Arizona’s leading construction companies currently has an opening for a full-time experienced Lube Truck Driver. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving related history is required.
• Must have CDL Class A or B with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Experience with fueling, greasing and servicing construction equipment.
• Must have own tools
• Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate via written and oral.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
• Have exceptional organizational skills
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Work to be performed during second shift.
• Lube and perform oil changes on equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance
- Come fill out an application at 3949 E. Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ. 85714. Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.