KE&G Construction Inc. one of southern Arizona’s leading construction companies currently has an opening for a marketing coordinator to prepare and manage proposals, manage and update website, create brand awareness for new division as well as other marketing initiatives. Duties include gathering information, page layout/design, copywriting, editing and general promotion of the company’s construction projects. This position performs all functions and responsibilities in partnership with the company’s culture, corporate vision, ethics and code of conduct. This role is heavier on Marketing but will be required to assist with some administrative duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
- Experience working in project marketing, specifically in the heavy construction industry.
- At least 1-2 years of marketing, brand management, social media or related experience.
- Undergraduate degree in a field of study around graphic design, marketing or relevant experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and social media platforms.
- Strong skills required for website maintenance with current knowledge of web design.
- Application of advanced computer skills to maintain and update company’s websites, create and merge form documents and create mailing lists and labels.
- Self-starter, an expert at multi-tasking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Can prioritize and organize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Enjoys working both collaboratively and with autonomy.
- Effective problem-solver, solutions-oriented with excellent reporting skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving-related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, solve problems creatively, accept constructive direction and have a can-do attitude is essential.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and be a team player.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Naturally creative, innovative, and passionate.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude with the ability to respond quickly and effectively.
- Coordinate end-to-end process of proposal production with emphasis on creative and accurate proposals including pulling standard boilerplate write-ups, proof-reading, creating, editing, layout, graphic design, reproduction, binding, and assembling.
- Implement, design, and maintain up-to-date website content.
- Design marketing materials such as proposals, brochures, pamphlets, internet marketing solutions and emails.
- Produce quarterly employee newsletter.
- Create and maintain employee resumes, obtain management photos for proposals.
- Record and organize project historical information.
- Take jobsite photos, edit and incorporate into proposals and marketing campaign.
- Point of contact for marketing/promotional and printing companies.
- Provide creative ideas for marketing initiatives including website improvements, corporate events, trade shows, social media, print, and others
- Funnel all proposals and presentations to management for future reference.
- Ensure that corporate identity and brands guidelines are followed.
- Assist in the development of objectives and strategies in support of overall corporate marketing and business goals.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of communication plans, digital, print materials, social media, and videos.
- Develop and execute communications and marketing initiatives.
- Organize and maintain marketing materials database and knowledge base.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on assigned marketing and other projects.
- Assist with the completion of Pre-qualification submittals.
- Assist ESOP Committee with excel spreadsheets and mail merges.
- Participate in special projects.
- Produce, maintain, and update all local sales materials and presentations that follow corporate standards.
- Prepare and follow-up with various correspondence
- Scheduling and coordinating calendar appointments
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
- Assist with reviewing documents & reports and follow up with outside parties as required
- Provide general administrative support as needed such as filing, copying, binder creation, etc.
KE&G is a 100% employee owned company that offers each employee a unique opportunity to prosper. KE&G offers an extensive benefits package that includes company stock ownership interest, 401k plan, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options as well as other voluntary employee benefits. We also offer Personal Time Off (PTO) benefits. KE&G is drug-free and is an equal opportunity employer.