KE&G Construction, Inc. is a General Contractor that specializes in road and site work construction, underground utilities, development, transportation infrastructure, mining, and much more in Arizona. KE&G has built many long terms valued relationships with Governmental Agencies and our clients, the finest General Contractor and most reputable. We are 100% employee-owned and offer many great benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. We currently have an opening for a project engineer. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or demonstrated experience as a project engineer on civil construction projects are allowed as well.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within civil construction.
- Knowledge of civil construction, including concrete structures, grading, paving, storm drain, and water.
- Must possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable past driving-related history.
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings
- Must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Assist with completion of project safely, within budget, and with the highest quality.
- Track all project costs and assist with the preparation of monthly costs to complete forecast.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of billings to the owner’s representative.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Communicate with management, subcontractors, and field personnel to disseminate project information and status.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Develop take-off quantities and materials used to develop estimates.
- Perform other required tasks as needed.
- Each candidate is expected to have a positive attitude and be able to work with his/her fellow employees and subordinates.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via written and verbal communication as well as having well developed interpersonal skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a take-charge attitude, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be punctual.