KE&G is a respected 100% employee-owned company that is committed to
delivering safe, high-quality projects that exceed the expectations of our clients.
Our high standards for professionalism and safety have earned us
industry recognition for being one of Arizona’s leading heavy/civil construction contractors.
KE&G Construction, Inc. (KE&G) is a 100% employee-owned Heavy/Civil Construction Company with offices in Tucson and Sierra Vista and 46 years of experience constructing projects for public and private clients. Our construction expertise ranges from sanitary sewer conveyance system modifications, pump station repairs & rehabilitation, utility hole rehabilitation-reconstruction, emergency repairs, in addition to new sewer and pump station construction.
Additionally, our expertise provides for new construction, reconstruction, improvement of water distribution systems and booster stations. We also perform general site development, roadway excavation, site grading, asphalt paving, site & structural concrete, bridge building, street lighting, intersection improvements, traffic signalization, infrastructure development, landscape improvement & irrigation and much more. It is our diverse experience and knowledge that provides our internal depth of resources and allows our team the confidence in cost evaluation and performance, whether it be subcontracted or self-performed.
Our success and history set us apart from our competitors due to company culture defined by “Promises Made-Commitments Kept.” Experienced in working with different types of contract structures, KE&G has extensive knowledge in Bid Build, Job Order Contracting, Construction Manager at Risk, and Design-Build contracts. We are proud of our track record of delivering high-quality projects utilizing all project delivery methods. Also, KE&G is experienced in many facets of the project provide such as bid build, job order contracts (JOC), construction manager at risk (CMAR) and design-build.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Metropolitan Pima Allinace Common Ground Award - Southeast Interceptor (SEI)
- 2018 Public Projects
American Public Works Association - Arizona Chapter - Southeast Interceptor (SEI)
- 2018 Project of the Year more than $75 million
Arizona Department of Transportation Benson-Steins Pass Highway (Texas Canyon Rest Area)
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works of the Year Structures, Less than $5 Million
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department CMAR Services for the 22nd Street Sewer Augmentation Project
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works Project of the Year Environmental, Less than $5 Million
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department Aerospace Parkway Sewer Extension Project
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works Project of the Year Environmental Award of Merit, Less than $5 Million
Cochise County Palominas Recharge and Flood Control Project
- Cemex International Building Award XXIV Edition – 3rd Place for Infrastructure & Urbanism International Category
- 2015 APWA Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Small Project – Arizona Chapter
- 2015 APWA SAB Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Small Project
- Nature Conservancy Award
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department CMAR Services for The South Rillito West Central Interceptor Rehabilitation Project
- 2015 APWA SAB Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Large Project
Pima County Department of Transportation Ina Road & SR-77 Intersection Improvement
- 2014 APWA SAB Outstanding Transportation Public Works Small Project
Pima County Department of Transportation La Canada: Ina Road to Calle Concordia Road Improvement
- 2012 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, $25 – $75 Million
Pima County Department of Transportation La Cholla Boulevard / Overton Road Intersection
- 2007 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, Less Than $2 Million
- 2008 APWA Small Size CIP Project Recognition
Pima County Wastewater Management CMAR FBOP Gravity Sewer Project
- 2007 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, $2 – $10 Million
REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS
227962 Class A – General
227963 Class B-1 – General Commercial Contractor