Our mission is to continuously improve KE&G Construction, Inc. to be a sustainable company with fortitude, integrity and trust. We accomplish this by delivering safe, high quality, and cost-effective projects on or ahead of schedule to the public and private sectors. Our talented team is dedicated to building strong relationships with our clients, vendors, and fellow employee owners.
KE&G will treat our employees and business partners fairly and with honesty.
We will develop strong leaders and foster a highly motivated workforce through employee empowerment, ownership, training, and growth opportunities.
Skillfully execute our work, utilizing innovation and ingenuity, so that we provide a high-quality finished product and excellent customer service.
A “can-do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and our fellow employee-owners is essential to our company’s success.
Our safety culture strives for zero incidents for our employees, clients, and the public with a constant desire to improve every day.
KE&G is a respected 100% employee-owned company to delivering safe, high quality projects that exceed the expectations of our clients.
KE&G is a respected 100% employee-owned company that is committed to
delivering safe, high-quality projects that exceed the expectations of our clients.
Our high standards for professionalism and safety have earned us
industry recognition for being one of Arizona’s leading heavy/civil construction contractors.
KE&G Construction, Inc. (KE&G) is a 100% employee-owned Heavy/Civil Construction Company with offices in Tucson and Sierra Vista. KE&G has 49 years of experience constructing projects for public and private clients. Our construction expertise ranges from sanitary sewer conveyance system modifications, pump station repairs & rehabilitation, utility hole rehabilitation-reconstruction, emergency repairs, in addition to new sewer and pump station construction.
Additionally, our expertise provides for new construction, reconstruction, improvement of water distribution systems and booster stations. KE&G also performs general site development, roadway excavation, site grading, asphalt paving, site & structural concrete, bridge building, street lighting, intersection improvements, traffic signalization, infrastructure development, landscape improvement, irrigation, and much more. It is our diverse experience and knowledge that provides an internal depth of resources and allows our team the confidence in cost evaluation and performance.
Our success and history sets us apart from our competitors due to company culture defined by “Promises Made-Commitments Kept.” KE&G has extensive experience working with different types of contract structures, extensive experience in Bid Build, Job Order Contracting, Construction Manager at Risk, and Design-Build contracts. We are proud of our track record, delivering high-quality projects utilizing all project delivery methods. KE&G is also experienced in many facets of the project provide such as bid build, job order contracts (JOC), construction manager at risk (CMAR), and design-build.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Southern Arizona American Public Works Association- Valencia and Kolb Road
- 2020 Transportation Project of the Year $5M - $25M
Arizona Transportation Builders Association
- 2020 Ben Patton Luster Safety Award
- 2020, 2019, 2018 Improving Workplace Safety
Southern Arizona American Public Works Association - Arizona Chapter - Small Cities/Rural Communities
- 2019 Project of the Year - Camino Lito Galindo
- 2019 Company of the Year
American Public Works Association- Southeast Interceptor (SEI)
- 2019 Environmental Project of the Year
Metropolitan Pima Alliance Common Ground Award - Southeast Interceptor (SEI)
- 2018 Public Projects
American Public Works Association - Arizona Chapter - Southeast Interceptor (SEI)
- 2018 Project of the Year more than $75 million
Arizona Department of Transportation Benson-Steins Pass Highway (Texas Canyon Rest Area)
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works of the Year Structures, Less than $5 Million
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department CMAR Services for the 22nd Street Sewer Augmentation Project
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works Project of the Year Environmental, Less than $5 Million
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department Aerospace Parkway Sewer Extension Project
- 2016 APWA SAB Public Works Project of the Year Environmental Award of Merit, Less than $5 Million
Cochise County Palominas Recharge and Flood Control Project
- Cemex International Building Award XXIV Edition – 3rd Place for Infrastructure & Urbanism International Category
- 2015 APWA Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Small Project – Arizona Chapter
- 2015 APWA SAB Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Small Project
- Nature Conservancy Award
Pima County Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department CMAR Services for The South Rillito West Central Interceptor Rehabilitation Project
- 2015 APWA SAB Outstanding Environmental Public Works Award Large Project
Pima County Department of Transportation Ina Road & SR-77 Intersection Improvement
- 2014 APWA SAB Outstanding Transportation Public Works Small Project
Pima County Department of Transportation La Canada: Ina Road to Calle Concordia Road Improvement
- 2012 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, $25 – $75 Million
Pima County Department of Transportation La Cholla Boulevard / Overton Road Intersection
- 2007 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, Less Than $2 Million
- 2008 APWA Small Size CIP Project Recognition
Pima County Wastewater Management CMAR FBOP Gravity Sewer Project
- 2007 APWA Public Works Project of The Year, $2 – $10 Million
REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS
227962 Class A – General
227963 Class B-1 – General Commercial Contractor