KE&G Construction Inc. one of southern Arizona’s leading construction companies currently has an opening in its Sierra Vista location for a full-time experienced concrete workers and finishers. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Must have experience on finishing concrete curb and cutter, sidewalk, driveways, concrete slabs and concrete structures.
• Must be drug-free and be able to pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate via written and oral.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
• Have exceptional organizational skills
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Work with concrete tools designed for the task.
• Must be punctual.