Experienced Asphalt Crew Member
KE&G Construction Inc. is one of southern Arizona’s leading heavy-civil contractors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who desires to learn and Build Your Future as an employee-owner. This opportunity is located in our Tucson and Sierra Vista locations for full-time, Experienced Asphalt Crew Member. KE&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Positive attitude and desire to excel while working with fellow employee-owners.
• Experienced asphalt equipment operators and laborers for the following positions: Paver Operator, Asphalt Raker, Breakdown Roller Operator, Finish Roller Operator, and Dumpman.
• Should also have experience in grading and preparing areas for pavement.
• Perform all other general laborer work as needed.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Must pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with fellow employee-owners.
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.