Experienced Pipe Layer
KE&G Construction Inc. is one of southern Arizona’s leading heavy-civil contractors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who desires to learn and Build Your Future as an employee-owner. This opportunity is located in our Sierra Vista location for full-time, Experienced Pipe Layer. KE&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Positive attitude and desire to excel while working with fellow employee-owners.
• Experienced Pipelayers with a minimum of 5 years of experience with excavation, installation and backfill of large and small diameter pipe. This pipe will include sewer, water, storm drain, and manholes.
• Ability to read plans and specifications a plus!
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Must pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with fellow employee-owners.
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.