KE&G Construction Inc. is one of southern Arizona’s leading heavy-civil contractors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who desires to learn and Build Your Future as an employee-owner. This opportunity is located in our Sierra Vista location for full-time, Project Superintendent. KE&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we encourage minorities and women to apply for all positions. The ideal candidate for this job should have the following credentials:
• Positive attitude and desire to excel while working with fellow employee-owners.
• 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in the heavy-civil construction industry.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple crews while successfully building multiple types of projects.
• Experience with installation of utilities (wet and dry), earthwork, asphalt paving, and coordinating and scheduling subcontractors.
• Cost control, reviewing daily and weekly project costs.
• Collaborating with Project Engineers and Project Manager while successfully completing projects.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Must pass pre-employment and subsequent random drug screenings.
• Must be able to effectively communicate.
• Will be required to work in a team environment with fellow employee-owners.
• Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.